Hope College Nursing Emblem
The emblem is symbolic of central themes to the college and nursing program. To be anchored is to be secure in a sound place. Hope College Nursing is an anchor for life, an opportunity to be prepared in knowledge, skills, character, and spirit for all that a future nursing career may offer.
* Inspired by college founder, Van Raalte
* College described as the "anchor of hope" for the community
* Depicts nursing's community-based theme
* Foundational, permeating Christian context
College motto, Spera in Deo:
* Means Hope in God
* Psalm 42:5.
Rope (surrounding the emblem):
* The rope of an anchor
* A rope that binds together for a purpose
* Strength and protection
The Order Deadline Date is Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Engraving is included in the pin price and includes three initials and the year. Example: JLD 2016. Please enter three initials and year in the boxes provided.
Orders placed after the March 30th, 2016 deadline are late orders and will be shipped to the student’s home at their expense. Late orders are not guaranteed to arrive prior to the ceremony date.
1-800-253-0882, ext. 3079